Installing Subuno in your Woocommerce Store
This page describes the steps involved in installing the Subuno fraud & chargeback prevention plugin for Woocommerce stores. The installation process takes a few minutes and requires that you already have Woocommerce set up for your WordPress site and also have a Subuno account.
Make sure you have a copy of the Subuno plugin for Woocommerce. You can get a copy here.
- Log into your Woocommerce store and your Subuno account.
- In the admin of your WordPress site, navigate to “Plugins” in the left-hand side navigation menu and click on “add new”
- On the main plugin page, click on “Upload Plugin” next to the tile.
- Use the upload file dialog box to select the plugin file you downloaded. Click the “Install Now” button once the file is selected.
- Once installation is successful, activate the plugin, which should bring you to the main plugin page listing all your plugins.
- Now, hover over “Woocommerce” on the left, you should now see “Subuno Fraud Prevention” listed in the sub-menu. Click on the link.
- On the Subuno setup page, in the Integration Settings dialog box, enter you Subuno API Key, you can find it here.
- Copy the Subuno webhook link.
- Paste the webhook link into your Subuno settings page here . This step tells Subuno where to send your order screening result. Remember to click the “Save” button.
- Toggle back to your Woocommerce admin page.
Save your changes by clicking on the “Update Setting” button on the right. Now your Woocommerce Store is connected to your Subuno account!
Be sure to properly configure your options. Instructions are here.
Depending on your host service, you may need to contact them to modify your network configuration to allow external communication.
Have more questions? Contact our support team. We are here to help.